Qatar Billiards & Snooker Federation along with IBSF, are pleased to announce the commencement of a New Annual Event “Women’s 6 Red World Cup” to provide more playing opportunities to our women players. Total 16 invited players will be selected for this event as per the following criteria:
Kindly confirm your participation by return email before January 20th together with your player/s name, photo and the playing history.
- All the participating players are advised to arrive Doha on or before the afternoon of 27th February 2020 in order to attend the players meeting.
- One twin sharing room (with breakfast) will be provided free of cost to each participating player in the Official Hotel from 27th February to 1st March, 2020 (4 nights maximum).
- Visas shall be arranged free of cost by Qatar Billiards & Snooker Federation for all the participants. All the countries requiring visas are hereby advised to kindly send the passport details of the players and officials as soon as possible.
- Airport Pick-n-Drop will be provided free of cost by Qatar Billiards & Snooker Federation. In this regard, all the member countries are advised to send the flight details on the email address
, in order to avail the Pick-n-Drop facility.
The nearest Airport is Hamad International Airport – Doha – Qatar.
All the matches shall be played at the Qatar Billiards & Snooker Federation Academy, Rawdat Al Khail Street, Al Mansoura, Doha, Qatar.
• The 16 players shall be divided into 4 groups of 4 players each.
• Two Players from each group shall qualify for the Last 8 Round.
• Four Tables shall be used for competitions and two tables for practice.
• All the round robin league matches, shall be played on Best of 5 Frames.
• Last 8, Semi Finals & Final shall be Best of 9 Frames.
▪ Day-1 Round Robin League 3 Sessions (2:00 pm, 4:00 pm & 6:00 pm)
▪ Day-2 Round Robin League 3 Sessions (10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm)
▪ Day-2 Last 8 Round 1 Session (06:00 pm)
▪ Day-3 Semi Finals 1 Session (11:00 pm)
▪ Day-3 Final 1 Session (4:00 pm) The Players & Referees meeting will be held on 27th February, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
PRIZE MONEY Total Prize Money of US$ 20,000 as follows:
• Winner US$ 8,000
• Runner Up US$ 4,000
• Semi Finalists US$ 2,000 each
• Last 8 US$ 1,000 each
For any further information, kindly contact on following numbers or email address;
Qatar Billiards & Snooker Federation
Contact No.: +974 44356077
QBSF Technical Committee: +974 66613508
The World Snooker Championships 2019 for Men, Masters and Women has now reached into the medals round where all four players of each category are from Asia. With that these three titles are now confirmed for Asian region countries.
Philippines player Jefrey Roda has now entered in the semi-finals of the World Men Snooker Championship 2019 here in Antalya 2019. In the quarter final match, he knocked out Belgian player Kevin Hanssens in an almost one-sided match.