The World Confederation of Billiard Sports (WCBS) held its General Assembly and Executive Committee meeting last Friday, the 28th July 2017 during World Games in Wroclaw, Poland.
In addition to the technical points, the election and formation of the new Executive Committee took place that will lead the International Federation for the next four years.
On the agenda for the coming election period, among other projects, the organization of a WCBS World Championship, the participation in the World Games Birmingham 2021, the increase in the different games that take place during the Olympics cycle in the different regions of the world and the work necessary to prepare our candidacy to the Olympic Games 2024.
The new WCBS Committee formed is:
- IAN ANDERSON, President.
- FAROUK BARKI, Vice-President.
- MUBARAK AL-KHAYARIN, Vice-President.
- DIANE WILD, Secretary General and Treasurer.
- MICHAEL AL KHOURY, Sports Director.
- MARCIN KRZEMINSKI, Anti-doping Director.
- FERNANDO REQUENA, Board Member.
- JASON FERGUSON, Board Member.
SATHS REDDY, Board Member.